1. Where did you begin 2008?
At Susie's then new apartment.
2. What was your status by Valentines Day?
3. Were you in school anytime this year?
4. Did you have to go to the hospital?
Yeah, I was in pain and feeling faint. I think I had food poisoning.
5. Did you have any encounters with the police?
No, not really.
6. Where did you go on vacation?
Uh, I'll say Indiana and Ohio.
7. What did you purchase that was over $100?
Gifts for Susie. I couldn't give them to her, though.
8. Did you know anybody who got married?
9. Did you know anybody who passed away?
Yes, my grandfather.
10. Did you move anywhere?
No, but I need to!
11. What sporting events did you attend?
None. I played bingo, though. lol
12. What concerts/shows did you go to?
13. Describe your birthday.
Susie took me to Scores, a gentlemen's club. We only stayed for about an hour, but it was a lot of fun. Then at her house we had hotdogs and some beers, and she got me a cake that said, "Happy Birthday Stevie!!!" (Stevie's my nickname)
14. What is the ONE thing you thought you would not do, but did, in 2008?
Get drunk and make out with some random guy. Well, he wasn't that
random, but still.
15. What have been your favourite moments?
There are many. Most of them were with friends. :-)
16. Any new additions to your family?
No, thank goodness! I'm not ready to be an aunt!
17. What was your best month?
I'm gonna say November because of NaNoWriMo. I felt sooo accomplished when I won that challenge. It was important to me for many reasons. :-)
18. Who has been your best drinking buddy?
Susie! We used to drink the guys under the table. lol
19. Made new friends?
No, not really.
20. Favorite Night out?
When Susie and I went to McDonalds at like 3am. So many funny things happened that night and we couldn't stop laughing. It was great. lol
21. Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
Susie's place. It was like my second home.
22. Have you lost any friends this year?
Susie. :-/ It was for the best, though.
23. Change your hairstyle?
Yes! My hair was getting pretty long, and I cut it really short. It's growing back, so I may need to cut it again. lol
24. Have any car accidents?
While I was driving? Surprisingly, no. lol I was driving on the wrong side of the road and everything. lol
25. How old did you turn this year?
26. Do you have a New Years resolution?
No, not really. I have many personal goals, though.
27. Do anything embarrassing?
No, none I can think of, at least.
28. Buy anything from eBay?
Hell no. Am I the only one who doesn't like eBay?
29. Get married or divorced?
I'm not even dating. I have toys though. lol
30. Get hit on?
31. Been snowboarding?
32. Did you get sick this year?
33. Are you happy to see 2008 go?
34. Been naughty or nice?
Me? I'm always a good girl. ;-D
35. What are you looking forward to most in 2009?
A fucking job.