After four fucking years, I finally had the chance to drive again. I'm pretty rusty, though. Uh, maybe I should get my permit before I drive again. :-S I'll probably get it within the next few weeks or so, then I could get my license. Yay!
I have a looong to-do list, so I should get a move on it. Eh, I'll do this questionnaire first. lol
1. You have 50 dollars in your pocket, what do you do with it?
Pay my damn credit card bill.
2. What is your most guilty pleasure?
Dancing in my undies, I guess.
3. Have you ever seen someone die?
4. Where did you go on your last vacation?
Wisconsin Dells, I think. Or maybe it was Six Flags Great America.
5. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Living on my own and going to school.
6. If you could be any fictional character, who would it be?
Probably some ditz that Marilyn Monroe played in a movie. lol
7. If you could live in any other historical time, what would it be?
1920's. Chicago was pretty awesome back then. I really like the fashion, music, and the dancing from that time-period.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Nothing. What could I do?
9. What is your favorite dessert?
Cheesecake! With cherry or strawberry glaze and whipped cream. Mmm♥
10. What do you want most in life?
To be happy and healthy.
11. Which of the 7 Deadly Sins do you think you relate to the most?
Lust, maybe? I don't know.
12. Which of the 7 Deadly Sins are you least likely to break and why?
13. Who is currently the most important person to you?
Me. I have a lot to work on there.
14. What kind of person do you think you are?
Uh, a good person...?
15. If you could invite any five people (living or other) to a dinner party, who would they be and why?
Socrates, Abe-Hicks, my great-grandmother (on my mom's side), my great-great grandfather (also on my mom's side), and Jane Roberts. I admire these people in one way or another.
16. Which fictional character could you most see yourself marrying?
I have no clue.
17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
How could it be any other way?
18. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
"Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins" It was pretty good.
19. What type of friends do you like?
The ones who like me for me.
20. Do you have an all time favorite song?
Ummm...maybe John Mayer's song "No Such Thing."